Moon View 170, 210, and 250 gallon piano style glass aquariums
Moon View 250 gallon piano glass aquarium in rose cherry F103 MV170 piano tank in golden oak F139.
To view more piano tanks, click [ here ].
MV aquarium features:
* Seamless curved tank made using higher-grade glass that is clearer than that of most other makers. It is equipped with proprietary, half circle shape, double-wall overflow box with multiple intakes and larger pre-drilled holes, that not only runs more water flow but also runs quieter.
* 15" high hand-made real wood canopy with easy-access front-open door, supporting brackets and hanging mechanism for Aqua Vim light fixtures, cooling fan slots;
* 36" high hand-made real wood cabinet stand with "click-on, click-off" doors that are equipped with stainless-steel hinges adjustable to all 4 directions. Middle door frames are removable for easy access to spacious sump area.
MV 170 gal piano aquarium: Overall dimension: 62"L x 27"W x 78"H. Tank height: 30"
MV 210 gal piano aquarium: Overall dimension: 69"L x 31"W x 78"H. Tank height: 30"
MV 250 gal piano aquarium: Overall dimension: 81"L x 31"W x 78"H. Tank height: 30"
Colors to choose: make your choice by clicking here
Each Moon View tank comes with or without at your option, built-in pre-filtration overflow box that sucks fish wastes from both tank bottom and water surface, bulkhead fittings, elbows, adapters, water drainage and return PVC tubing, splashboard, an innovative feeding tube that enables feeding without lifting canopy cover and splashboard, 36" high carved/handcrafted real wood cabinet stand and 15" high canopy with cooling fan slots and lighting fixture hanging hooks, and five year tank leakage warranty.
Optional accessories for this setup:
* Lighting systems: Choose MH + T5 combination fixture for your reef tank, or T5 HO fluorescent for fish only. (Choose 48" fixture for the 170 gallon tank, and 60" for the 230 gallon , and 72" for the 280 gallon).
* UV sterilizer to control algae and prevent fish disease.
* Cooling fan with automatic speed control: If you use metal halide light inside canopy, this is indispensable.
* CrossWave Rotary Wave System: This system sweeps your corals with periodic, turbulent waves at your targeted range automatically, to make your reef corals thrive.
See similar style in [ OV series ]
or choose other styles in MV series below: