Moon View series - For $million houses only?
- MV 170, 230, 300, and 510 gallon seamless bow front glass, library style
- Where do you rest your eyes, after hours of reading?
View more pictures [ here ].
To view larger complete custom systems, click [ Supere custom tanks ].
The following are standard sizes of Library aquarium:
170 gallon: Overall dimension: 142"L x 26"W x 88"H approx. with all cabinets and canopy.
Tank dimension: 60"L x 22"W x 30"H approx.
230 gallon: Overall dimension: 155"L x 27"W x 90"H approx. with all cabinets and canopy.
Tank dimension: 72"L x 24"W x 32"H approx.
300 gallon: Overall dimension: 162"L x 29"W x 92"H approx. with all cabinets and canopy.
Tank dimension: 79"L x 27"W x 34"H approx.
510 gallon: Overall dimension: 180"L x 31"W x 100"H approx. with all cabinets and canopy.
Tank dimension: 96"L x 30"W x 42"H approx.
Want other size? send us details by e-mail.
Color to choose: click here
What do you get: Each Moon View tank comes with or without at your option, built-in pre-filtration overflow box that sucks fish wastes from bottom, middle, and water surface, bulkhead fittings, elbows, adapters, water drainage and return PVC tubing, splashboard, an innovative feeding tube that enables feeding without lifting canopy cover and splashboard, carved/handcrafted real wood cabinet stand and canopy with cooling fan slots and lighting fixture hanging hooks, and five year tank leakage warranty.
Optional accessories for this setup:
* Lighting systems: Choose MH + T5 combination fixture for your reef tank, or T5 HO fluorescent for fish only.
* UV sterilizer to control algae and prevent fish disease.
* Cooling fan with automatic speed control: If you use metal halide light inside canopy, this is indispensable.
* CrossWave Rotary Wave System: This system sweeps your corals with periodic, turbulent waves at your targeted range automatically, to make your reef corals thrive.
Click to see other Moon View styles below:
or see other series below: